12.02.2007

The cockroach

It's the first time that I felt myself a heroine. Last night I went to bathroom to take a shower as usual, and there was nothing special. It was just a daily routine. Suddenly, my sister screamed. Followed her line of slight, there was something that I never wanted to touch, to be closed, or even saw it. That arch-criminal caused our panic was a five-centimeter cockroach. Just when I fatal hit at the moment. My sister has already taken an electric shock net in my hand, and begged me by her eyes to killed that scary thing. Out of having no choice, I picked up my bravery, and gave that poor insect a stick. But the worst of all, the clever insect flight away. Both my sister ans I all exclaimed ''Oh! My God!'' Finally, my dad came to rescued us. That horrible thing was put into the toilet and disappeared from our sight. All of us all took a breath with different reasons. (Dad may gladed that he didn't have to hear any girl screams. I thought my sister was only felt happy because of the disappearance of that cockroach. For me, I didn't have to pretend not be afraid of that thing anymore.)

No comments: