12.25.2007

The special Christmas night



The puzzles I bought in Eslitebook store


Today is the party of Life Science.However, my roommate and I didn't attend this party. We had something special plane about our Christmas Night. After school, we rode my roommate's motorcycle to IDEE department store. We had Okonomiyaki at the underfloor of the store. It's really interesting to me, because I haven't eaten this kind of food before. Fortunately, my roommate had an experience to deal with this kind of Japanese sild dish. She told me some different flavor and type of Okonomiyaki. She also introduced me some source I can have while eating Okonomiyaki, such as laver, yellow mustard, green mustard and garlic source. After enjoyed our delicious dinner, we went to Eslitebook store where I bought two boxes of jigsaw puzzle. They are patterens of the book illustrations created by Jimmy. At last, we went to a little mountain to see the night scenery of Tauyuan. Although the wind was very strong and the temperature was merely about 14 celsius, I still very happy to go out with my good friend. There were a lot of light in front of me, which liked stars twinkled in the sky. My roommate indicated the direcions of Shin Kong Mitsukoshi, Tauyuan Chung Cheng international airport, Chung Keng University so and on , helping me to figure out where we accurate were. The time we back to our dormitory was about to ten o'clock. It was really late. Although we felt tired and cold after we went back, it was worm in our heart. Our heart were wormed by joy and happiness.

No comments: