12.06.2007

March with Me



Today, my sister gave me a CD ''Heat is on 2005'' which was published by Jingo records. There are seventeen lyrics which were carefully selected by listeners. Among these songs or classical composes I like the song which sang by Giorgia Fumanti the most. The name of this wonderful song is ''March with me'' excerpted from the ablum ''Like a Dream ''. I couldn't find the words of this song, so I merely listen some of the sentiences by my ears. Among those sentiences, there is one I was moved the most. ''Come sing with me, for peace and love. Joying with me now and march with me. Now is the world let's try once again.'' When I listen this song I always feel that there is still have hopes in this world. No matter how bad the public security is or how cold and detached between poeple, their is still warm and kindhearted exist. These are the feeling I gain while listening it. The singer Giorgia Fumanti is an Italian soprano. She can sing smoothly and steady in mediant domain and has a good skill in singing high A to the extreme weak voice. She is not narrowly be limited by any kinds of music groups, so she has infinite potential to spread her music.

No comments: