11.28.2007

Biohazard 4




Recently,there is a kind of video game which is burning to the touch. Last three months, my father went to China for business. However, he came back with a big package. There were four rockers, a machine and the CDs of the hot game-Wii. Among those CDs I had play the game ''Biohazard 4'' the most. This was my first time playing video games. For me, it was really interesting. I always scared by the roar of the giant or the corpses whith appeared unexpectedly. The music was also horrible when I adventured in the game. It always had the best effect of scaring while playing in the midnight. When it was all quiet surrounding, the suddenly screaming or appearance would totally made you scared. However. I didn't have a good skill at playing such games. I seldom finish one part of the game without a hitch. After I finally finished all the game, there was a function in the game that could record how many times you died or failed in your mission. My record seemed not very well because I had died 188 times and failed in my mission 80 times total in this ''Biohazard 4'' video game. Until now, I always play this game when I back my home. I have taken almost five times going around this games. Although I have played for so many times, I still think it's very interesting. Enjoying myself in this adventure story and gain a sense of accomplishment while finishing one mission. Or it can make me happier and give vent to my bad mood when kill all the corpses by my submachine gun. I don't think that indulge in the vedio or computer games is a thing should be courage. However, I think that playing them sometimes is also a good way to give your negitive mood a n outlet.

No comments: